TrybWorld is a trading name of Square Mile Sport Services Ltd.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- TrybWorld needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given TrybWorld permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in TrybWorld legitimate interests
- TrybWorld needs to comply with the law
What Personal Data we collect
We collect some or all of the following personal information from you:
- If you contact us via email, phone, mail or contact form. Name, email address, phone number, address and other information you provide.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter. Name, email address and marketing campaign information, such as your reaction to our marketing and your interest in our Services.
- If you merely use our website. IP address, network file system, access times, domain name, browser data, browser type and language, device type, device ID, Uniform Resource Locators (URL), operating system, language preferences and information on your usage of our websites and online activities.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
Sharing of Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With service providers: to monitor and analyse the use of our services, to contact you.
- With business partners: we may share personal information with business partners to offer you certain services.
- With consent: we may disclose personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Law enforcement: under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data, if required to do so, by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security of Personal Data
The security of Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect personal information, TrybWorld cannot guarantee its absolute security.
TrybWorld follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, TrybWorld uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
TrybWorld does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
How to contact us
We are registered in England and Wales, with registration number OC335861 and registered office 5th Floor, 110 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6JS.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. You can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office on their helpline 0303 123 1113 or at ico.org.uk/concerns.
Last updated 16th June 2023.